2007年3月13日 星期二

About me

Hi everyone!
My name is Yu-Han Sun, I come from Taipei, Taiwan. Now I study Japanese in Chung Shan Medical University. I'm 20 years old this October.

I love to watch movies with my friends during leisure time. And I've seen a great movie recently which named "The pursuit of happyness", it really impressed me. My favorite actor is Will Smith and Brad Pit and my favorite actress is Julia Roberts. I also like to listen to music, it helps me relax, sometimes it can also make me feel more happy. I admire people who can sing really well. I like soft rock music, so my favorite singers are Ashlee Simpson and Linsay Lohan. I like to read books,too. Magazine, literature, biography… etc. But not focus on only one kind of book. I think people can get more information and knowledge, sometimes can also get some new notion of life from the books. And this is the main reason why I like to read.

Last but not the least, I want to talk about my goals of this class. I hope I can learn more about how to write in correct way. I think it is really important. Without speaking, writing is also very important. Good writing skill could make an articulate view point, but it really not that easy to learn about it. So I hope I can get lots progress in this class.

1 則留言:

Cindy(neiko) 提到...

Dear Tofu~~~
I like to watch movies, too.
But I can't understand why you didn't cry when we watching "I just want to love you now"(?).(-。-;)
Maybe you like the American movies better than the Japanese one?φ(.. )